Responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented increased safety practices for participants and staff of the WCA 2022, following the Polish pandemic directives:
- Participants must present a certificate of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (EU COVID certificate or equivalent). The maximum allowed number of event participants who do not have full vaccination is 150; all must complete and present the COVID declaration provided by the organizers.
- Participants must keep 1.5m distance from other persons.
- Participants must wear masks covering their mouth and nose in all public spaces; veils, scarves, or visors are not allowed. A presenter may remove the mask when they are on the lectern.
- Staff members wear PPE (face masks, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing.
- Public spaces are frequently cleaned and disinfected, particularly areas with high traffic such as restrooms, elevators, and escalators. Hand sanitizing stations are provided.
Current information on traveling to Poland is available at https://www.gov.pl/web/coronavirus/travel