As of 28 March 2022, face masks are no longer obligatory in public spaces in Poland, excluding medical units. Nevertheless, for our mutual safety, please take notice of the following precautions:
- Wear face mask whenever possible.
- Try to maintain 1.5m distance from other persons.
- Be prepared to present your COVID vaccination certificate if asked.
- Staff members wear PPE (face masks, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing.
- Public spaces are frequently cleaned and disinfected, particularly areas with high traffic such as restrooms, elevators, and escalators. Hand sanitizing stations are provided.
Current information on traveling to Poland is available at https://www.gov.pl/web/coronavirus/travel